Over Labor Day weekend, we took a trip to the MOSI.
Wow, good shot Brian, Merry must have told me a really good joke.
We are waiting in line to ride the roller coaster simulator. I would not recommend, I seriously wanted to puke half way through.
The girls and me playing with legos.

Eliza all worn out at the museum.
We also hung out at home.
Eliza is becoming a proficient crawler.
Here is a shot of her interesting teething pattern. All my kids grow their lateral incisors before the centrals.
Grace with her favorite past time.
I think that the phrase "do not throw balls in the house" is what I might say to Jacob the most.
Tired Eliza being entertained by Jacob and Grace.
Mom with the little girls.
This is the only picture I could find of Brian from the whole weekend.
Good job Brian make it look like you were working the whole time.










No comments:
Post a Comment