Sunday, September 8, 2013

Adam's Jet pack and Grace hates Kindergarten

Adam tumbled off his bed last night and broke his collar bone.
We went to the urgent care to have him checked.   The nurse came in a gave him a brace, when she walked out Adam turned to me and said "I've got a jet pack."  Then as we were walking out he said to the nurse "Thanks for the jet pack."  Hopefully he does not try to fly off of anything.  The broken collar bone has not slowed him down at all.  The only time he pulls the broken collar bone card is when he does not want to eat his dinner or pick up his toys.
Merry and Grace came in my room at 2:00 AM on Saturday night.  Merry was screaming "Grace will not stop crying and she keeps waking me up. "  I asked Grace what was wrong and she said, " I hate kindergarten and I am never going back."  I was a little confused because Grace has been so excited about school and has loved it so far.  After prying a little, Merry finally said that Grace told her that she accidentally threw away her lunch tag on Friday.  She must have not remembered until Saturday night that she needed the tag.  Any way Merry had to reassure her that Mrs. McCarthy would not care and that she could get another tag.  I had to go find her lunch number in the binder in her book bag and show it to her before she would go back to bed.  Crisis averted, Grace loves kindergarten again.




No comments:

Blog Archive