Sunday, March 6, 2011

Merry as herself

We went to Dade City to explore downtown. It was so beautiful. The orange blossoms are in bloom right now, you can smell the blossoms everywhere. I wanted to take some pictures of Merry how she is everyday. Some of Jacob must of rubbed off on Merry because every pair of her jeans has holes in the knees. She loves wearing her scuffed, pink cowboy boots and her pink hello kitty shirt. I normally really dislike any characters on clothes but Santa approves of hello kitty apparel. Any way here are pictures as Merry posing as Merry.








4 comments:

Always, Hannah said...

Hello Kitty is also approved at this house but she's the only character.

The Blaisdell Family said...

She is such a pretty little girl Beth! Great pictures!

I don't like character clothing either, however, this shirt Merry has on I would totally buy for Avery, it's way cute!!

Cristina HW said...

And you are surprised she is just like you because...why? ;)
Got your text. we didn't drive by this time but have before. the girls were asking about you guys the other day, wondering when you're coming back. In their world you're just on an extended vacation. xoxo

melimba said...

ok, that last one of Merry looks EXACTLY like you. did you know how similar you two look?
it's true.
loving these updates of these darling kiddos.
good work!

Blog Archive