How I wish these were Adam's fingers and toes. I took a few pictures of a friend's baby the other day, his little belly button and finger dimples made this one of my favorites.
Great pic. Love the little belly. How old is the kid? My sons cord just came off and I'm curious how long it takes to know if its an inny or outty? Great entry, I love the tiny belly!
5 comments:
So precious! Love the baby rolls and feet!
Great pic. Love the little belly. How old is the kid? My sons cord just came off and I'm curious how long it takes to know if its an inny or outty? Great entry, I love the tiny belly!
Ah, I love baby feet! So squishy!
beautiful picture! what lense do you use? 35mm?
Love this pic...love the composition, but most of all love those squishy baby legs!
Post a Comment