Sandy's Chocolate Cake.
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Happy birthday Brian
Brian turned 30-something this week. I usually do not bake or cook or really do anything in the kitchen, but I actually made a from scratch cake for Brian's birthday. I always thought that Brian liked hummingbird cake or italian creme cake because that is what I like, but it turns out that he likes just plain old chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Good to know after 10 years of marriage. Costco is forever away from my new house so I could not get the old stand by, the All-American Chocolate Cake. Good thing allrecipes.com had an excellent subsitute. Good ole Sandy, saved the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Brian! Hope it was a good one! The cake looks yummy :)
Did you really just compare your sweet baby, Adam, to HITLER?
oh, you are bad.
hAAA!
I love that after HOW MANY YEARS of marriage, you finally found out what cake Brian likes. Good work, girl.
The cake looks good. But, luckily, Costco is really close. So, maybe one day I'll use this recipe if I'm in a crunch.
Texas misses you. Hope you are having a lovely time!
oh, and happy birthday to brian!
i love how you can "just whip something up." agreed that the cake looks yummy. so jealous.
Happy Thirty-something Birthday Brian!
Thanks for the birthday wishes all.
And Xochitl - you have no idea what this woman is capable of "whipping up". She has more "craft" in her little finger than I in my entire being.
Post a Comment