Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Some favorites from our recent family pictures

These are the pictures that will not make the Christmas card.

Love, love this picture of Grace.


Nice teeth.

Love, love this of Merry.
I can see Adam is really trying to get off of the ground. Gravity is keeping the man down.
Cats always seem to show up at our photo shoots. They even made our Christmas card 2 years ago. Grace is terrified of any animals, I do not think you could have pried her hand out of Jacob's. This is typical Merry, having an asthma attack after jumping around. I have no idea what the peace sign is about.

3 comments:

xóchitl said...

i seriously marvel at all your creativity. i love checking your blog, it makes me smile.

Mike and Kelly said...

I love you pictures. Will you please reconsider moving here so you can take my Christmas pictures. :)....I guess you could visit, but it's just not the same.

Mike and Kelly said...

By the way, we just had some members move across the street from us here, and I am determined that they will never be as cool as the Stott's. We miss you.

Blog Archive