Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Fall Expedition


We went to the field to play tonight. I am not really sure why Merry needed an umbrella, I guess it is a must on an expedition.



This button is here because, in an effort to take more pictures of my offspring, I have to have some sort of motivation. This website has weekly challenges, this week is silohuette. I could have just dug some pictures out of my archives, but that would defeat the purpose of the excercise and we needed an excuse to take an expedition.

9 comments:

Callie Callender said...

i love the "train" aspect of your adorable children! very cute!

Cami Bacon said...

this is just ADORABLE!!! i love it!

Unknown said...

how adorable!

Clear Lens Photography said...

love love love the children playing!!

Krista said...

LOVE this beth!!! :)

M said...

I love the composition of this picture!! Very cute train!

RaD said...

I love this!!! What a great idea, I think I'm gonna go on an expedition with our children and their wagon and see what I come up with. Thanks for sharing!!

Rachel @ Simple Girl said...

Looks like a Christopher Robin parade! The sunset colors are beautiful!

Janine Padilla said...

Got your Christmas card!!! SO Adorable! You really do have the cutest kiddos in the world! You look so great too!!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Miss ya
Janine

Blog Archive