i love the pic (as usual). by your pics i swear you guys are always dolled up. please make me feel better and say it ain't so. congrats on the new baby!!!!
Love the picture...such a cute family. I remember meeting you guys for the first time at Laurie and Jeremy's Halloween party in '03. It's fun to see how your family has grown over the years.
Congrats on the .5 child! I like this picture of you guys and I like the halloween costumes! I'm also glad to hear I'm not the only one with clueless men in her life.
5 comments:
i love the pic (as usual). by your pics i swear you guys are always dolled up. please make me feel better and say it ain't so.
congrats on the new baby!!!!
Love the picture...such a cute family. I remember meeting you guys for the first time at Laurie and Jeremy's Halloween party in '03. It's fun to see how your family has grown over the years.
Congrats on the .5 child! I like this picture of you guys and I like the halloween costumes! I'm also glad to hear I'm not the only one with clueless men in her life.
Hey Kelly - forgetful, occasionally distracted, working on other important matters maybe, but not CLUELESS! No one said clueless.
What an adorable picture Beth! Such a cute family!
Post a Comment