Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


Jacob went as Robin Hood.
It only took going to 7 stores to find his bow and arrow.

Gracie was a bat.

This is how fairies style their hair according to Merry.

This is the box we decorated for Merry's preschool party. I have no idea whose legs are in the picture but she will be immortalized on my blog forever.

3 comments:

melimba said...

love all the costumes! you are SUCH a fun mom!!!!

7 stores for the bow and arrow? now THAT is love.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Kids and the way they want to do things....Mary's hair about made me wet my pants!!

7 stores, sounds like my life! When all I want is ONE thing, something I consider "simple" I have to go on a grand hunt to find it! I hate it!

Your little lion house is great! good job!

elements: overexposed said...

Cute cute costumes! We were bats too! Fun photos!

I use Camera Raw at times as well. You do great with ps elements. Fun stuff!

Blog Archive