Grace liked the pumpkins but she loved the scarecrows. She kept telling them hello every time we walked passed one.Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Pumpkin Patch
We briefly visited the pumpkin patch to get pumpkins for the the urns on my front porch. I could not find 2 matching pumpkins so now I have 1 full urn and 1 empty urn, I guess I will have to carry my 25lb pumpkin to another pumpkin patch to match it.
Grace liked the pumpkins but she loved the scarecrows. She kept telling them hello every time we walked passed one.
Grace liked the pumpkins but she loved the scarecrows. She kept telling them hello every time we walked passed one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
you kill me. i love these pictures of your festive kids at the pumpkin patch.
you are too good, you know that, right?
sheesh. maybe one day I can be as cool...
maybe.
We blew up the picture of Jacob and Ava wants him to know that she is missing two teeth too. Now she feels connected to her cousin. Good thing for blogs.
I so miss the pumpkin patches in SA...there really isn't anything like them here. Very cute pics btw, oh and love the one of the cute little fairy you found in your garden.
Post a Comment