Don't you have a picture of Merry green like this also? I love how she wasn't quite green yet in the first dirty picture but ended up green anyway. Amazing what they do when we turn our backs. And I'm glad to hear other people flick their kids too.
What a crazy fun mess!! I too found comfort in the "head flicking" comment. I was just telling Craig last night we should probably stop doing that since whenever Avery does something wrong now she looks at us and covers her head:)
Just dropping in to say hello. I've been away from the blogging world for too long! Still loving your photos. What software do you use most? Just curious. Are you still playing doctor a few times a week as well?
6 comments:
Don't you have a picture of Merry green like this also? I love how she wasn't quite green yet in the first dirty picture but ended up green anyway. Amazing what they do when we turn our backs. And I'm glad to hear other people flick their kids too.
What a crazy fun mess!! I too found comfort in the "head flicking" comment. I was just telling Craig last night we should probably stop doing that since whenever Avery does something wrong now she looks at us and covers her head:)
love the head flicking. too funny.
and, was that taken in your backyard? hello, your grass is SO green!
love the paint-fest!
You are such a good mom...I would have freaked out. Wish I were more laid back, but I'm not. What a fun FHE project.
Hey, what's the big deal? Some people pay big money to have weird green stuff smeared over their face.
Just dropping in to say hello. I've been away from the blogging world for too long! Still loving your photos. What software do you use most? Just curious. Are you still playing doctor a few times a week as well?
Take care!
Post a Comment