Thursday, September 3, 2009

1st day of preschool

Merry also started preschool last week.  She did try and sneak into her old class, so I had to go put her in the right class.  When she came home she kept telling me "I am so big now, I am a ladybug."  She loves bringing home lots of art projects.
Her bangs are taking forever to grow back.   After another incident with the scissors, the rest of her hair is a couple of inches shorter.  We are on a break from scissors at our house.

2 comments:

melimba said...

i love the first day of school pictures!
the nervous grin from jacob is the BEST! hA!

Stacy said...

I have a bad haircut too. Merry and I can take a year, grow it out and start again.
Are those flowers in her hair? Super cute. Did you make? Send me 6 in various colors, please.

Blog Archive