Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Chop, chop, chop

I finally chopped the wispy mullet off of Grace's hair. She looks so much old with her new hair cut. This is the new tile in my kitchen and family room. It is so much better than the old carpet and linoleum.

In case you can not remember what Grace's hair looked like prior to the chopping.
Since Jacob is gone most of the day, Merry and Grace have become better playmates. I finally evened out Merry's bangs. It still looks like a 3 year old cut them, but they are getting better.

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

She's super super cute!! Yes, she looks a lot older, but she looks so adorable with her new hair cut!

{Lindsey} said...

LOVE the new hairdo...she is so flippin' cute!

Stacy said...

Eva has the same cut. It looks so much thicker now.

Janine Padilla said...

Oh my goodness. I had to do a triple take to see if that really was Gracie. She looks SO grown up!!! I can't believe it. I love her new cut though. What a doll. Love your new floors by the way! Way to go. Hope you guys are doing well. WE miss ya!

Blog Archive