Sunday, August 30, 2009

A visit to the zoo in Colorado

Jacob and I visited the zoo with some friends while in Colorado
A baby wallaby- he was sitting on a ice pack to keep cool.
I don't know if the bird is going to be fooled by the finger perch.
This was Jacob's favorite part.

Who knew giraffe tongues were so long.
Gross, I know.

3 comments:

Cristina HW said...

i love the picture of you and jacob together! :) - cristina

Lynnie said...

I knew giraffe tongues were that long. I've had a few chew on my hands over the years. Tell Jacob we're jealous he got to feed one.

Mike and Kelly said...

Hey, those are some cute kids. That was so much fun. I am finally taking the rest of my wallpaper off of my kitchen and hope to finish it all in a couple of weeks. Then, I will post pictures. Big thanks for your help!!

Blog Archive