
A while ago I found this totally awesome fabric by Joel Dewberry. It was tough to decide if I need the pink/brown version or the yellow/orange version. In the end my love of orange won.

I have been storing it in my crap closet trying to decide what to do with it. Notice the nice missing chunk still present in Merry's bangs

Finally I decided it must be an kimono inspired dress for little Merry. I love it and wish I had one in my size. I made a skirt for Gracie, maybe I will post pictures later.
4 comments:
Beautiful dress Beth! You are amazing...I've decided that there isn't anything you can't do!
Love the material too...I would have chosen it too. We share a mutual liking for the fabulous color orange.
She looked so adorable in it on Sunday and I loved Gracie's matching skirt. Your talents are endless!!
How are you so amazing? Can I just have a little bit? Please?
I love the dress. Look how old Merry looks. Can you make one for me while your at it?
Post a Comment