I used the vivid setting on my camera which cranks up the saturation of all colors and slightly over exposes faces - but I like that look and I don't have to photoshop other than crop
Beth?? Beth Genho (now Stotts???) ?! Hey it's Tiffany Castillo (now Tijerina) from Kingsville! Remember me? I totally stumbled on your blog by accident!! Too funny! How are you? Glad to see you're blogging. Your photos re great..I'm into to photography myself...just getting into though...Anyway, great finding you! Your kiddos are adorable.
5 comments:
what lens do you use on most of these pictures beth? they're very cool shots.
Nikon 50mm 1.4
I used the vivid setting on my camera which cranks up the saturation of all colors and slightly over exposes faces - but I like that look and I don't have to photoshop other than crop
Hey Beth,
Just wondering how you found my blog!! Thanks for adding my button!
Beth?? Beth Genho (now Stotts???) ?! Hey it's Tiffany Castillo (now Tijerina) from Kingsville! Remember me? I totally stumbled on your blog by accident!! Too funny! How are you? Glad to see you're blogging. Your photos re great..I'm into to photography myself...just getting into though...Anyway, great finding you! Your kiddos are adorable.
Post a Comment