
Another of Grace that I forgot to post. I am pretty sure she has a rock in her mouth. Maybe it will help her cut her other front tooth. Grace can take a few steps if she is really motivated, it really seems like she should be littler than this.

Grace's unusual teething pattern continues.
3 comments:
My kids got their teeth the same way. We are just waiting to see if they fall out in the same pattern. It will be pretty cute and hill-billy at the same time.
We will have to check out the books you suggested in the previous post.
baby teeth are a mystery in our house sometimes too. abram seemed to get all of his in a couple of months. does that mean they'll all fall out in like manner? if so, how sad, he'll look like he'll need dentures at like 8 years old.
i love your arbor. colorful and sweet.
I really really like that shot of Gracie in the purple shirt, that's a keeper!
Our Tyler was little Mr. Snaggletooth once. So unfortunate. At least you know she won't still have it when she goes to kindergarten.
Post a Comment