Gracie has a big surprise
She has a little snaggel tooth on top. Hopefully the adjacent tooth catches up soon. But until it does we will mock her and call her snaggle.
We have yet to find a good patch of blue bonnets for pictures this year. Hopefully with all the rain that came this week more will come. If any one knows where a good spot is please share. Otherwise I am going to be sticking my kids in the ditch by the Valero.
Merry's forced smile with our little blue bonnet plant in our back yard.
These 2 don't look any thing alike to me.
Jacob is such a big helper. He loves to feed Gracie. Don't you love our feeding method. Mopping the floor is easier than scrubbing a high chair.
Spring is almost here in our yard. The little roses on the arbor in front of our playhouse are about to bloom. I can't force myself to prune it because I don't want to cut off any of the blossoms.
3 comments:
Hey will you let me know when you find a good bluebonnet spot? We have been very bad and have NEVER taken pictures with the bluebonnets, so I promised myself we would this year before it's too late.
Oh and when are y'all available to redo the family picture? Let us know.
That hat is so cute and Gracie is even cuter with the bluebonnet. I can't wait to see all the garden pics this year. :)
Ok, my favorite part of Jacob feeding Gracie is the fact that Jacob is sitting on the bumbo right?
Post a Comment