Monday, December 1, 2008

Grace is 7 months and more of the kids

Gracie at 7 months
Her favorite thing is wrappers - she scoots as fast as she can whenever she sees them
She can get from her belly to her bum to sit up but if you try to sit her up she makes her body completely stiff. Maybe slightly stubborn.
She is a big fan of golf balls - just the right size for a little girl.
Jacob wants a new video game, playmobils and a transformer for Christmas.
Merry would like a pink train and a pink chair for christmas.
Where would santa find a pink train?
Grace would like a new car seat for Christmas - okay so her mom would like a new car seat
Sweet kids -most of the time

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Great pictures and super cute kiddos. I can't believe Grace is already 7 months:(

As for the pink train....don't know about a pink SET, but the Thomas brand has a pinkish-purple (ok, mostly purple) colored train. I believe it's named "Rosie"?? Maybe she would be satisfied with that:)

Lynnie said...

cute pictures beth. and i think ava's thinking along the lines of a pink train too so if you find one let me know.

Stacy said...

trainorders.com has a pink train. I know, I know, I am your best friend ever. (I have mad skills when it comes to google)

Blog Archive