We are ready for Christmas at our house.
The trees are up.
We have eggnog in the fridge.
I have already gained my holiday weight.

And the paper whites are blooming.
Jacob made Brian and I a special holiday card.
It said "I hope santa brings my mom lots of money. I want santa to bring my dad two treadmills but my mom already has one." Thanks Jacob - I want Santa to bring me lots of money too.
Merry has some fancy footed pj's that she calls her "walkin pajamas." Every time she puts them on she does a one footed hop that she calls her "walkin pajama dance."
Gracie may or may not have ate a penny today- I guess we will find out in a couple of days.
Holiday greetings to all.

Here is one of the failed Christmas card designs.

And more cute cousins
1 comment:
How much did you gain? I bet I gained more! Those fun bars did me in this year.
Instead of beating ourselves up about this issue I say lets have a competition. Lets see who can gain the most before New Years Day. Who is with me!!! Then we can set up a new blog dedicated to the running off of the blessed pounds.
Post a Comment