We blessed little Gracie in Kanosh, Utah on father's day
It was a bittersweet day as Grandpa Stott and Granny Genho were dearly missed


these are actually post-blessing in Texas

Papa with 19 out of 22 of the Genho grandchildren- we didn't get a picture with Brian's side
but picture 18 grandchilden with Brian's mom - so lots of chaos at the Stott homestead
Grandma Stott and baby Gracie
Papa Genho and baby Gracie
7 comments:
What great pictures. That's A LOT of grandbabies!! We only have 9 1/2 on my side and 10 1/2 on Craig's side. I can't even imagine that many cousins to play with!!
I love Grace's pictures, I love sleeping baby pictures. She looks so sweet. Still can't tell who she looks like though?!:) I love her bracelet too...where did you get it?? Oh, actually I'm guessing you made it??:) You have so many talents Beth!!!
Beautiful dress and beautiful picture with the red couch. I love them!
Gracie looks gorgeous. What a pretty dress. You did a great job.
The peach festival looks fun!! I love all the traditions in "small towns." How funny. Glad you're back!
Oh my goodness! Those blessing pics on the couch are gorgeous! Seriously!
Oh yeah, and holy grandkids, that's awesome! I thought our families were doing good to have 8 Hee hee!
What sweet photos!
Can I please, pretty please have some photography lessons!? Gorgeous baby!
Beth, you look a lot like your dad. Cute pictures BTW and love the town of Fredricksburg. There are a lot of things I miss about TX and the cute city is one of them.
Post a Comment