We went to the Peach Festival in Stonewall today
We had a blast - there was a parade in the morning - the small town kind where they still throw candy, then we went to the market days and looked at lots of crafty stuff, then the armadillo beauty contest and race, peach pit spitting contest, and walking around some shops in Fredricksburg.
Can you say redneck- the glitter armadillo (named bling-bling) won the beauty contest but the camo armadillo (named army-dillo) won the race
My grimy kids at the peach spitting contest

a cool old door in fredricksburg (Jacob has decided he wants to be a pirate when he grows up- I guess we can stop saving for college- unless any one knows a good pirate school or how to get an internship with the dread pirate Roberts)

a cool old chair with a grimy, pouty, little girl that I had to bribe with a sucker to sit still
2 comments:
are those really live armadillos? I've only seen one live one and it was in florida late at night after John tried to catch it to put in someone's house. Maybe I'm glad we didn't actually catch it cause those look quite ugly. But your kids look cute.
I love that you continually use the word grimy when referring to your children. You crack me up. But, I'm sure that I too would look grimy at some sort of Texas fair with 100% humidity! Fun pics!
Post a Comment