DANG your kids are adorable Beth (and Brian:)!! I love Merry's eyes in that picture. They look so big and pretty. And I don't think Jacob could ever look bad in a picture!
Oh, and can't wait to read more about your UT trip. You always write something funny that the kids said or did....I can't wait!!
Wow! Those old trucks make for amazing backgrounds! Great job!
I love the colors in both and the texture you did on Jacob's picture. Those trucks make awesome backgrounds.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
DANG your kids are adorable Beth (and Brian:)!! I love Merry's eyes in that picture. They look so big and pretty. And I don't think Jacob could ever look bad in a picture!
Oh, and can't wait to read more about your UT trip. You always write something funny that the kids said or did....I can't wait!!
Wow! Those old trucks make for amazing backgrounds! Great job!
I love the colors in both and the texture you did on Jacob's picture. Those trucks make awesome backgrounds.
Post a Comment