Friday, January 18, 2008

Random things

Kemy - the 1st photo is edited with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom's preset action called antique photo. I downloaded the free trial to lightroom a couple of weeks ago - I have become sort of addicted to it now and will probably have to buy the program. I would have answered on your blog but I have never been invited. Sniff sniff. (bgenho@gmail.com)

Another funny story- last night after a dinner, I went to put Merry in the bath tub- she started crying saying there was corn in her nose. I looked- and yep there was a kernel of corn stuck up her nose - way up, not just in the squeezable part. Luckily, l have lots of practice extracting things, so armed with a bobby pin as an elevator and tweezers as a forcep I managed to extract the kernel. I have no idea why she put a kernel of corn up her nose- maybe because it fit.

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

The things you never thought of doing until you become a mom!! Way to be creative with getting it out!

Kajsa said...

thats funny! k, so do you have a twin sister or do you just have a sister that looks just like you? i totally thought that was you and then i looked further and saw another you holding your kids, that was crazy!!

Always, Hannah said...

Halle did the same thing to me but it was a bead and Jayson was out of town fishing. Thank goodness at the time we were still in S.A. and the Bezzants were close. Shane really saved the day and my sanity.

elements: overexposed said...

Beth,

I feel so special that you created a post just to answer my question! You are the best!

And hello!!! You were totally invited to my blog months ago and you never accepted the invite! I am sure it went to your junkmail as it did with a few other of my friends. Anywho, I will send another. WARNING: I totally overload on the photos, but I really don't care because it MY BLOG!!! Ha! Ha! Hope you are doing well! Kemy

elements: overexposed said...

B,

I sent you an invite, did you get it?

K

Blog Archive