Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy birthday Merry




Merry posing on her birthday. All my plants are dead so I had to use black and white

Her ghetto birthday cake- I think I need to take cake decorating lessons from Jamie

7 comments:

Always, Hannah said...

Happy birthday Merry. Congratulations on the new baby. You shouldn't be allowed to be awesome at everything you have to shave some talent for the rest of us. You do so many other great things, so who care that the cake isn't perfect. By the way I met someone here in Yuma that knew your parents when they were in Kingsville.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elements: overexposed said...

Great photos Beth! Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!

Kemy

The Blaisdell Family said...

Happy 2nd B-day Merry!!

I love all the pictures Beth (and your comment about your "dead" flowers). Your comments always make me laugh:)

That cake looks great!! And I'm sure Merry loved it!! I will email a picture of "ghetto" for ya. I was looking back through some pictures and Josh's cake a couple years ago was scary ugly!! Mainly cause I made him a nicer one for his party he had in the summer and I didn't want to make another one like that 5 months later, but yeah, it is UGLY!! I thought about doing a doll cake like that for Avery but for some reason I didn't. Maybe next year.

And yeah, you're old too:) 29.75??? You are too funny Beth!!

melimba said...

you kill me! i love that you wrote "ghetto birthday cake"---you are too funny! happy birthday merry!

Always, Hannah said...

Michelle Shipley is the girl, I guess we aren't girls anymore lady, that knows your parents. It sounds so weird to call people our age ladies, ldies are like grandmas or something.

Kajsa said...

what darling pictures! her hair looks so cute too, its growing fast now! happy bday!

Blog Archive