#3 is on the way- we just found out it is a girl! We are all excited especially Jacob who told me he only likes girls for sisters- The baby will arrive the beginning of May
Congratulations!! And yes girls do make the best sisters!! Anyways, Brian if it makes you feel any better . . . according to Tom, real men have girls, so here's to being part of the club!
HELLO! Didn't even know you were pregnant! But congratulations! How exciting. Keep us posted with everything. We are so happy for you guys. And knowing your skinny butt Beth you probably don't even show yet!!
Congrats on Baby Girl Stott. I love baby girls and just to get my bid in early Stacy Stott has a nice ring to it :). My 2nd choice would be Naomi I fell in love with it with my last pregnancy but couldn't get Paul on board. Hope you and baby are healthy and growing!!!
Wow! Congratulations! This is very exciting! Adjusting to three wasn't as terrible as I feared it would be. The first two months were very crazy, but everyone settled down after that and it's been a lot of fun. It's amazing what we're able to adjust to!
8 comments:
Congratulations!! And yes girls do make the best sisters!! Anyways, Brian if it makes you feel any better . . . according to Tom, real men have girls, so here's to being part of the club!
oh my goodness! congrats! so your already like 20 weeks along! how fun! i love girls too :)
HELLO! Didn't even know you were pregnant! But congratulations! How exciting. Keep us posted with everything. We are so happy for you guys. And knowing your skinny butt Beth you probably don't even show yet!!
Congrats on Baby Girl Stott. I love baby girls and just to get my bid in early Stacy Stott has a nice ring to it :). My 2nd choice would be Naomi I fell in love with it with my last pregnancy but couldn't get Paul on board. Hope you and baby are healthy and growing!!!
Congratulations!!! I can't believe it's baby #3! I still remember when you announced baby #1!!! And a girl! How fun!
Wow! Congratulations! This is very exciting! Adjusting to three wasn't as terrible as I feared it would be. The first two months were very crazy, but everyone settled down after that and it's been a lot of fun. It's amazing what we're able to adjust to!
awww!! congrats!! we haven't seen ya'll in forever--good luck!
Is it okay if I blog stalk? congratulations!!! It was fun to see your kids getting so big--so glad you blog!!!
Rebecca
Post a Comment