Jacob and Merry are best buddies- every morning when Merry wakes up Jacob asks her if she is his cutie pie and does she need a drink of water. Jacob still thinks Merry is his baby and tries to hold her, Merry loves the attention so it works out pretty great.
5 comments:
I love your kids. They are so cute (and the easiest to babysit). That is so sweet. I can totally hear his little voice saying that to her. He is a perfect boy to have 2 sisters to take care of!!
It is really nice when they like eachother. Jack and Lily for the most part have a great time together. When we pick up Jack from school Lily runs to him with her arms open. When we do have an off day and they feel it is their duty in life to torment the other I tell them that they have forgotten that they love eachother; as a special treat they only get to play with eachother until they remember how much they love eachother.
Beth and Brian,
Hello! I was just blog hopping and was so excited to happen upon the two of you. It was fun to catch up on your life and cute kids (he calls her his cutie pie and offers to get her water? How did I end up with four brothers who loved to wrestle me to the ground?). I hope all is well - Merry Christmas!
Kristin (Quinn) Ellis
that is such a cute picture!
What cute kids! I'm glad they get along well. Our boys spend half the time having a great time and the other half fighting over trucks and trains. :) But, they're getting better at sharing. Which is so nice.
Post a Comment