This is in Kanosh, Utah - the driver and other riders are Jacob and Merry's cousins. I think this was Jacob's favorite part of the whole trip
Merry was more excited about finding a sucker than the snow.
Jacob in the snow.
We went for a hike in Mueller Park in Bountiful Utah.
Unfortunately Jacob thought the leaves over the water in the stream was solid ground and got soaked - I think he was more upset about quiting the hike than being wet and cold.
3 comments:
I bet the kids had so much fun on that horse and carriage ride! I would love doing that myself!
You said you got some days of rest, are you sick? If so, I hope you feel better. If not, I'm glad and jealous you got a break:)
Wow, the autumn leaves look so pretty! What a fun trip! You have such a beautiful family!
I miss the seasons so much.
Post a Comment