This is the pumpkin my office decorated for the annual South Texas ortho pumpkin decorating contest. Unfortunately we didn't win. This is the winning pumpkin- pretty cool but not as cool as a scene from charlotte's web.
Hey beth I am stalking you. I saw your link on Kelly's page and decided to check you out. The kids are too cute. I can't believe they are so big. I hope you guys are doing good. If you send me your email I will make it to where you can see our blog.
I like yours better as well. His face is too round. They should have picked an oblong pumpkin. Besides you made a whole scene. You won hands down in my book.
also, can we take a time out and say "WOW!" on your front door scene. Look how Martha Stewart you are with those black pot things and pumpkins. Golly. You are truly amazing! :)
5 comments:
That is a way cool pumpkin, but I honestly like the pig better too!! That's a cute contest!
Hey beth I am stalking you. I saw your link on Kelly's page and decided to check you out. The kids are too cute. I can't believe they are so big. I hope you guys are doing good. If you send me your email I will make it to where you can see our blog.
Wow, are those real pumpkins? How did y'all even do that! Well, that is super cool! You need to give us pumpkin decorating lessons!
I like yours better as well. His face is too round. They should have picked an oblong pumpkin. Besides you made a whole scene. You won hands down in my book.
you're always a winner in my book, sweet beth! :)
also, can we take a time out and say "WOW!" on your front door scene. Look how Martha Stewart you are with those black pot things and pumpkins. Golly. You are truly amazing! :)
Post a Comment