We went to the circus today. Jacob thought the funnest thing was sliding down the wheelchair ramps on his bum. The actual circus he was not too impressed with- he kept asking if we could just go some where else. I asked him if he wanted to ride the elephants - he told me he forgot to bring his hat so he couldn't. I didn't know hats were required to ride elephants. Merry liked the blue snowcone the best of all.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
At the circus
22 Sept 2007

We went to the circus today. Jacob thought the funnest thing was sliding down the wheelchair ramps on his bum. The actual circus he was not too impressed with- he kept asking if we could just go some where else. I asked him if he wanted to ride the elephants - he told me he forgot to bring his hat so he couldn't. I didn't know hats were required to ride elephants. Merry liked the blue snowcone the best of all.
We went to the circus today. Jacob thought the funnest thing was sliding down the wheelchair ramps on his bum. The actual circus he was not too impressed with- he kept asking if we could just go some where else. I asked him if he wanted to ride the elephants - he told me he forgot to bring his hat so he couldn't. I didn't know hats were required to ride elephants. Merry liked the blue snowcone the best of all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beth,
We took Jack and Lily to the circus when Jack was 3 and Lily was 1. All Jack could talk about for days were the "sparkly suits the dancing girls wore". We knew right then and there he would be a ladies man. Lily just ate the cotton candy and slept.
Stacy
Your kids sound like mine. They could care less about the actual circus!
wow, i have NEVER gone to the circus before. how was that? Is it kind of creepy with all the clowns? or just plain fun? :)
Post a Comment