Thursday, September 20, 2007

4th of July - Utah

4th of July in beautiful "downtown" Hatton, Utah. Brian, Beth, Jacob(3), Merry(18 mos).

4 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It's great! Be prepared to become addicted and know everything about everyone's lives!!!

Kajsa said...

How fun Beth! Blogging is great fun! Thanks for the invite!

THE ORMES said...

YEAH!!!! Oh my gosh . . . Merry is so big and looks like Jacob (at least in the picture). Jacob just looks like Jacob. He grew up to fast . . . what you were cutting his hair at 2 months or something like that.

Thanks for inviting us to see your blog. We have one too; I just didn't have your e-mail. It's theormeclan.blogspot.com (I think) or you can just go to Jamie Smith's blogspot and get to ours.

Thanks again for the invite. Shelby and Taylor will really be excited; Shelby LOVES looking at blogs and they'll be excited to see Jacob and Merry. It's been too long.

Stacy said...

Your family is lovely and you have not changed a bit since our BYU days. All of a sudden I feel really old. Your blog is great. You inspire me to keep mine more up to date.
Stacy

Blog Archive