Sunday, June 18, 2017

Summary of the week

Jacob spent the week at scout camp.  He got to try water skiing for the first time and play endless hours of gaga ball.  It rained the whole week, which is a blessing in Florida so it was not so hot.
We went up on Thursday night to visit on family night.  He was trying to impress the other kids with his fidget skills.
This is Brian after spending almost a week at scout camp.  He looks so happy.
  This is Jacob's funny face.
Merry finished her second week of volleyball camp.  I think she found a sport she loves, mostly because it is air-conditioned.
Grace and Adam had to spend the week at mom camp because Jacob and Merry were at camps.
They spent the week playing pick-up sticks, making slime and terrorizing my office staff.
They also got fidget spinners which entertained them for hours.
Eliza is finishing up her last couple of weeks of preschool.
She has reverted back to sucking her finger and twirling her hair to fall asleep.
As much as it annoys me, I can't help but thinking she is so cute.
I guess we will worry about ortho later.
Eliza looking particularly patriotic.
I spent the week painting and repairing drywall.  This was my makeshift ladder.
Which I upgraded to reach the 30 foot parts of our ceiling.  Now to picking new flooring next week.
Finally, Happy Father's Day to Brian, who is a fabulous dad to our sweet hoodilums.


No comments:

Blog Archive