Sunday, July 14, 2013

Party on the west coast (of Florida)

We went to visit sunny Naples for a dental conference.  
Okay so maybe it was more to soak up some sun.

While I was in class the kids and Brian hit the beach,

the pool,


and the pool some more.
There was a small aquarium at the hotel. 
The ranger did shows with the baby alligators and bamboo shark each night.
My favorite, a lion fish.
 Adam was excited to find Nemo and Marlin.

The kids waiting to go to the aquarium.
Jacob was more impressed by the giant video game room, that was his favorite part of the vacation.
Oh, look I was there too, they finally let me out of class.
They had a family activity with competitions like taking marbles out of a swimming pool filled with ice with your toes. 
This is Grace warming up for the activities.
The kids won some Coldstone gift cards; good job kids I will take you to Coldstone if you will share with me.
I am sure the head stand helped.
 
Cute Eliza, ready for pictures.

And finally what would a family vacation be without some form of torture.
Pictures on the beach.

Tax deduction/family vacation finished - check.

No comments:

Blog Archive