Sunday, May 5, 2013

Revenge of the tooth fairy

Adam fell and hit his front tooth on a bookshelf at preschool a couple of weeks ago.
It was a little dark but did not need to be extracted.  Then he fell in the shower and hit the bench and the tooth was totally loose.  I was worried that I was going to have to take it out. 
We went to church on Sunday morning and I thought I will take him to the office after Brian gets home so he can help me extract the tooth.  Adam beat me to the punch and extracted the tooth himself.
The tooth fairy finally came a week later and brought a pea dispenser and a raccoon figurine. 
Both of which made the list to sleep with him that night.
I am going back and forth whether or not I should bond a temporary bridge. 
I am pretty sure with how active he is he will knock it out again.
We have to look on the bright side and think of all the Halloween costumes that are possible with a missing tooth.

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

My friend's little 2 year old knocked out one of his front teeth and the one next to it (not the big one - do you love my descriptiveness?). He's 4 now and it just plain looks odd. But what can you do? At least it's not permanent teeth, huh?

Blog Archive