Monday, February 18, 2013

Sunday and Monday

 I always let my babies sleep in a basket in a field of weeds.
Actually I was taking pictures of the red flower and wrap and needed a baby as filler, good thing she is so cute.
 You think this a picture of Jacob but it is so much more.  Check out the progress on the paper mache roof.  It now has fluoride tray tiles on it and will soon be spray painted the copper color.  Only 2 weeks until competition hopefully they have time to finish it.
And finally Eliza and her momma.  She looks terrified, maybe there is a giant spider somewhere on the ceiling.  She is modeling the cute boots and hat her Grandma gave her via her Aunt Taunie and made by her dad's cousin.  Confused yet?

1 comment:

Lynnie said...

Hey, good timing! Just updated too. I kinda think we just keep having babies to see if we can get a better shot of their cuteness. :-) These are pretty darn cute.

Blog Archive