Our sweet, little miracle Eliza was dropped off a little bit early (33wks). She weighed in at a hefty 5 lbs, which was pretty big for her age. She is a feisty little thing and is already breathing room air and eating on her own.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
Whaaaaaat?!???!!! I had no idea you were even pregnant! Congratulations!! She is darling! And her name is so sweet.
She's so cute, especially for a premie!! Great news on eating and breathing too. Congrats again and again - so glad she's here and you're both ok.
Congrats. She reminds me of Gracie as a baby. So cute.
Holy pajams! I didn't know you were preggers either! Glad to hear it all turned out ok What a doll!
Holy pajams! I didn't know you were preggers either! Glad to hear it all turned out ok What a doll!
Post a Comment