We started December Texas style by making tamales.
Our Christmas tree. We went to a you cut place this year. Brian took the kids to see the animals while I picked the Christmas tree. Any who we ended up with a 15 foot Christmas tree. So if you are wondering why the top part is not decorated, I will just say we do not have a ladder yet.
Brian and I attended Brian's work party. Okay this picture was really from Dan's wedding but we wore the same thing so it will have to do.
Santa visited the elementary school and brought us cookies.
Adam preferred to keep an eye on that jolly old elf from across the room.
Christmas crafting.
More Christmas crafting.
Adam has discovered that Grace is not the boss. Grace's feelings are very hurt.
Brian's work party for the kids had pony rides. Adam loved riding the "tow" or cow and kept saying moo the whole time.
Grace on the pony named Feather Baby. Her rolling horse at home now has the same name.
Merry ran and got on a pony before I could get a good picture. Oh well. Jacob opted for the bounce houses instead.
We had a toysfortots party and made gingerbread houses. Adam found them so this is what they look like now. Only the one towards the back of the counter survived.
Grace was a cow in her preschool's nativity play. I am not sure why she is so sad.
The young acting guild.
Looking forward to napping sometime over the next couple of weeks.














1 comment:
Beth, that is the COOOLest family picture I have ever seen. I wish I could copy it. Very nice job!
Post a Comment