Sunday, October 16, 2011

the clean part of the house and some sillies

Some boring pictures of our house (only the clean part.)

The front door and stair case to the loft.

Really cool fans and some incredibly high pot lights. One light just burnt out and I am going to figure out how to change something 40 ft in the air.
The master bedroom.

Kitchen #1, the counters are blue. Crazy, I know. I am not really loving them so much.
Kitchen #2 is not very clean today. At least I can look at kitchen #1 and pretend I have a clean kitchen.
The living room, the doors go to the patio. There are patio doors in the master bedroom and kitchen #2, too.

The view from the loft. We need a rug, a coffee table, end tables, something over the fire place, lamps and stuff.
This is the end of the clean part of the house, I let the kids in the other part.
Now on to something more interesting.

Sillies- pose #1.

Sillies- pose #2.

No comments:

Blog Archive