Wednesday, December 15, 2010

House pictures

So I have been slowly cleaning the house and getting pictures taken. I thought I would post a few pictures for memories sake.

Formal living/ dining
Kitchen
Boys room
Girls room
Grace and Merry posing in front of her doll house that Merry built last year- she loves power tools.

6 comments:

xóchitl said...

aww... this makes me sad and excited for you.
i had to take pictures of our last house because, being our first, i was super attached.
always great things to come for the stotts, i'm sure. we'll be reading the blog to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

The house looks great. Wish I could get mine that clean.

The Blaisdell Family said...

What? Are you guys moving?? Where? When?

Lynnie said...

that house is amazingly clean. good job taking pictures of it before the kids get back to it. can't believe you're really moving. how weird to come to TX and have no Genhos there.

elements: overexposed said...

Ooooohhhh all that cleanliness makes my heart sing! I wish I could say the same of mine...xo

Your house looks awesome!

Cristina HW said...

so pretty and sad at the same time. We are going to miss you all. Florida is lucky. :)

Blog Archive