Sunday, August 8, 2010

Surprise

This week's photo challenge is SuRpRiSe. I was trying to think if I had any pictures of my kids genuinely surprised. I really couldn't think of any off hand so I had to pose a surprise.So if you are wondering how to recreate this look, sit your 4-year-old child down in a chair and tell her that Christmas is tomorrow. Horribly mean, I know but I was sort of desperate. Luckily she is really not that gullible and this look only lasted for about 10 seconds, then she said,
"I know you are just kidding Mom, we don't even have a Christmas tree."
I also remembered that I did have this picture of Adam looking sort of surprised. I will have to think about what other pranks I can pull on my children.

Visit this site to see more surprised faces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the curls!!!! One great photo!!

Carly said...

great capture, she really looks surprised!

Blog Archive