Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Adam at 4 Months

Adam has had an exciting 4th month.

He got to try cereal for the first time.

After me trying to feed him a couple of spoonfuls he was ready to try. Notice the large amounts of cereal on his double chin.

He also got his first haircut to remove his balding mullet style.

I said trim mom I am too young to recruit.
Don't quit your day job, Mom!

P.S. I remember doing this to Jacob's hair too, I should not be allowed near clippers.

1 comment:

melimba said...

I love the mini recruit. TOO funny. We did the same thing... only to MATILDA! :) Is that bad?

Love his little double chins. It's nice you post pictures of him, b/c I don't know if I've ever got a real close look at church before. He is darling.

And, love all the other posts! You've been busy! Question, what's with the "color assignment"? Is it a self imposed assignment or from a class? Do tell. Love the purple pictures.
Keep up the good work.

Blog Archive