Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The kiddios

In an attempt to update some outdated pictures on my wall, I tried to take some pictures today.

We were going to go somewhere to take pictures, but as I was flying solo, I decided to take them in the boy's room.   Adam was really not into the whole picture thing and there was a huge shadow on the back wall.

By the time I noticed it and sort of fixed it, the only person who wanted to take pictures was Adam.
Side note: Jacob lost 2 more bottom this week.  One fell out in his sleep and we found it in the bed.  He then took it to school where they gave him a nice tooth necklace which he promptly lost.  The other he lost at the dollar tree while shopping with Brian.  The tooth fairy brought him a journal.  He was actually pretty excited about it and wrote his first entry about losing teeth.

After a few tears, Jacob decided to cooperate.

Merry loved to pose for pictures, but could only be coerced in to wearing a skirt by letting her wear Jacob's old cowboy boots.

When I asked Grace to show me her eyes this is what I got.
Adam was asleep by the time I got to him.
So I think I will reschedule.

3 comments:

Cristina HW said...

love the boots and the blinky eyes! :D

Lynnie said...

this is the way all planned photoshoots go and by the time i've finally got them dressed, I'm already frustrated. good for you for trying and you got some pretty cute ones after all.

Stacy said...

If you come and take my family picture we will promise to play nice, smile and open our eyes.

p.s. the boots were my favorite part of the picture even before I read the explanation.

Blog Archive