Thursday, April 8, 2010

Adam is 1 month




Looking very Stottish at 1 month.


And I am 29ish. Thanks to Jacob for the excellent photography, Merry for helping blow out the candle and Jacob and Merry for the funky looking cake.

8 comments:

Lynnie said...

He definitely looks Stottish, but he's dang cute. And happy 29th - liar!

BRIAN said...

Lynnie - don't you mean he looks Stottish and, not surprisingly, he looks dang cute?

melimba said...

too funny. he definitely belongs in your family!
and happy birthday!!!

Cristina HW said...

Excellent! Happy Birthday Beth! AND Love the photography Jacob! :D
The HoustonWadsworths love all things Stottish.

Stacy said...

How many years does the "ish" take off? I am thinking of adding it to my birthday this year.

elements: overexposed said...

One. YOU HAD A BABY???
Two. Happy Birthday...I'm 29ish too!
Three. Testing testing 1-2-3...yes my blog is still on, just checked out for WAAAAY TOO long! Thanks for checking up on us. I do have some fun photos to share and will have more in a few weeks. I'll try to get my booty in gear just for you!

Hope you are well!

love.love.

stampinashley said...

I do love the funky looking cake, but I thought you were like 25-ish... weird.

Mike and Kelly said...

If Stottish mean absolutely adorable, then Yes, he is Stottish. Great pictures. Happy belated Birthday! I hope Brian did something very nice for your 29th B-day. :)

Blog Archive