Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A rare event


A picture that has all 3 of my kids looking forward.
It almost happened again
and again
This is not a rare event. Merry has a bizarre sense of style. It is an old navy bag she has crafted into a lovely romper. I also love the one bow. This is pretty typical of her outfit choices.

2 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

cute, cute kids and Merry is hilarious!

Janine Padilla said...

Such cute kiddos!! Are you ready for #4? That's so exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures of him. How are you guys? We sure miss you. I have to tell you that I made it to Old Navy for their big sale. That is one of the funnest shopping trips. I pile my stroller sky high w/ cloths and walk out of there paying nothing. I'm so glad you let me "IN" on when they do that every year.
How are you feeling w/ this pregnancy. Hope you're doing well!

Blog Archive