Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July and bathing beauty

I would like a hot stone massage and a mint facial...Please. This picture really has nothing to do with this post. It just happened in July so it made it in.

For 4th of July we had friends and family over for a lunch. Attendees were Brother Dan, cousin/niece Ashley, sister Emilie with crew in tow, and the Wadsworths minus Mom and new baby but plus N.'s parents. We then went to Boerne to watch the fireworks and run around. This year I stocked up on glow sticks. I think Merry was wearing 50 glow sticks at one time. Please excuse the fuzzy picture but it is the only one I took.
Since I grew eggplant this year and really had no idea what to do with it. Brother Dan came to make me some new eggplant recipes. Fresh pesto eggplant, chicken, baby bella pita pizza above and Salmon stuffed eggplant below. Both were divine. I sure do wish he lived closer. Okay maybe not because I would be pounds heavier.

No comments:

Blog Archive