Monday, June 8, 2009

More of June

I now have a really fancy garden hat to prevent me from getting anymore sunspots on my face.   It is so great I do not want to post real picture of it.
Merry went back to a bob for the summer.  It is much easier to detangle in the morning.
Our family in the garden one monday evening.

5 comments:

Jon and Jessica said...

Your garden is beautiful!

Jon and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Kelly said...

I love the bob.

Stacy said...

Your shadow puppet is lovely.

Stacy said...

I really want you to climb on your roof and take a photo of your entire backyard. I only see little bits here and there and would love to get the whole picture. Then I can steal all of your gardening ideas as well as home decor.

Blog Archive