Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary

In celebration of our 8th anniversary I thought I would post some pictures documenting our courtship and marriage.

 PETA members please avert eyes
A girl who could work calves- this is when Brian fell in love with me.
A man who knows how to frost hair- too good to be true- this is when I fell in love with Brian.
A typical wedding day- complete with a snowball fight.
Showing good sense by holding my train.
The happy couple
About a year into marriage
Posing with a dead deer- what a good wife I am.
First marriage pictures - posing with my bridesmaid
Okay not really
This is from my bridal show days, in the Provo High gym.


Sorry  I only got about 2 years into marriage.  Then I got sick of scanning.  Any way we had a romantic anniversary dinner at Costco.  Brian bought me flowers.  I bought him steak.   All in all it was a fabulous anniversary and has been a wonderful 8 years.

7 comments:

THE ORMES said...

That's right 11-10-00. Well congratulations!!!! So much fun see pictures from back then.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Congrats on 8 wonderful years. I love all your comments in this post. Like "romantic dinner at costco". You are so funny. It was fun to look at the pictures. As I was looking at them, I remembered Sharon telling me your husband was a hottie. Do you remember me telling you about that? Anyway, it gave me a good laugh thinking about how Celeste and I reacted to hearing that!! Good times:)

Krista said...

Happy anniversary to ya'll!
loved seeing some fun pictures! Ü

Stacy said...

I really should have been the bridesmaid!! What was up with me? I missed your wedding because of a new baby and my brother's wedding due to baby complications. That is why I am done having kids. I really want to attend more weddings. So, if you want to renew some wedding vows, an island location would be nice, I will commit now to make it.
Congrats on the anniversary! I am glad to know that other people have romantic date nights at Costco. Nothing says I love you more than cheese pizza, frozen yogurt and bulk toilet paper.

Janine Padilla said...

Loved the flash back pics!! Congrats on 8 years. I could also give Travis a steak and that would make him perfectly happy. I'll have to work on him giving me flowers though :)

elements: overexposed said...

Happy Anni! Loved the old photos.

{Lindsey} said...

Loved the picture of the snowball fight on your wedding day! Beautiful! Wish I would have had a better sense of humor when the wind was blowing on my wedding day
You guys are such a cute couple!
Gotta love Costco.

Blog Archive